- Our Service
ALL KIND OF WATER TANK REPAIR SPECIALIST
- Cleaning water storage tank service for residential
- Refurbishment service for commercial water tank , industrial water tank maintenance repair
- Inspection service for water tank
- Water tank leakage & structural repair
- Provide painting or coating interior & exterior of water tank to prevent from corrosion to the water tanks
We are providing free consultation services to our customers for checking tank conditions with NO extra cost charges. Whether you have a damaged Press Steel Tank or Fiberglass tank in need of repair or want to change or update the fittings configuration of a tank, Cubemax is your best solution partner and our technical team department is highly experienced in all types of tanks repair and rework from patching a leak repair to tank fitting installation, removal or replacement. Contact us today if you needed our services for repairing and cleaning your rusted or damaged Pressed Steel or FRP Panel Water Tank, we will be glad serving you better and solve your headache in wasting water or short water supply due water tank damaged.
WHY YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN WATER TANK?
Basically you need to maintain your tanks regularly by calling our technical team to check your tanks to be proper inspected and cleaned periodically to help maintain good water quality supply with long life span of the tanks.
This is needed for every large water tank such as Pressed Steel and FRP Panel Water Tank. Therefore, regular tank inspections need to be carried out in order to identify small problems of tank leaking or minor defect before it may turn into serious conditions which causing tank bursting affecting to the human health and safety issues, eventually leads to major damages to the residence house, building and common areas to highly cost repairs due to premature tank failure. Tanks that are not periodically cleaned can cause contamination events that can harm human health or can contribute to customers' aesthetic complaints.
FRP LINING SYSTEM
It provides strength and is not affected by structural cracks which occur on the concrete tank. After completion of FRP lining, concrete tank will have the same structure as FRP tank is installed to the inside.
FRP has several advantages that make it perfect for the unfriendly and hostile conditions of an industrial environment:
- Weatherproof, non-corrosive, impact resistant and fire retardant.
- Strong resistant to chemicals (free from acidic, environmental and alkaline corrosion). That is why tanks that are used to store chemicals are lined with FRP.
- Leak proof and corrosion resistant.
- U.V Stabilized Layer Light Weight
- U.V Stabilized Layer High Dielectric Strength
- U.V Stabilized Layer Low Installed Cost
- U.V Stabilized Layer Aesthetic Appearance
- U.V Stabilized Layer Long term durability